Best People for Best Outcomes
Gini serves top tier organizations in Turkey and the Middle East and provides support for their most critical projects. We create a unique career development opportunity for our talent. People join us from a diverse array of academic fields and professions, and we offer outstanding opportunities to grow your personal career.
- Business Analyst
- Associate Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Manager
Sr. Consultant - Analytics, G005
Under the direction of the Director of Credit Risk Management and/or Senior Manager of Model Development, the Senior Consultant builds and documents the models used to quantify and manage the company’s credit, interest rate, liquidity, operational, market, regulatory and reputational risks on an actual and pro-forma basis. The risk modeling and the resulting risk quantification will be used to influence strategic decisions by Executive Management and the Board of Directors, and drive compliance with the regulatory directives under Basel II, and guidance relative to required stress testing and capital management for financial institutions. Analytics consultant develops and documents the quantitative tools used to quantify credit risk, provide early identification of trends in compliance activities, and support other areas of the Company in which predictive or analytical models can be employed to improve business performance.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including the ability to articulate complex theories, concepts, methodology and findings in a non-technical fashion and to non-technical audiences.
- Solid understanding of general business principles.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and technical skills, including familiarity with several of the following techniques:
- Linear and non-linear regression;
- Maximum likelihood estimation;
- Time series estimation and forecasting;
- Panel data analysis;
- Limited dependent and qualitative variable models;
- Interest rate modeling/derivative pricing;
- Data mining;
- Survival analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to build cross-functional relationships.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with a variety of organizational levels.
Sr. Consultant - Java Developer, G007
- Rapid design and implementation of complex solutions
- Providing feedback in code reviews for improvements
- Working with high energy in a collaborative environment
- Bringing improvement ideas to the team and driving the execution/implementation of those ideas
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of end-to-end development experience of middleware software components using Java/J2EE with preference for Java 1.8+
- Strong foundation in Core Java and Object Oriented Programming and Design Concepts.
- Experience with Spring technologies with a preference for Spring Boot
- Experience RESTful Web Services utilizing XML and/or JSON (binding libraries – JAXB, Jackson, GSON, etc)
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Gradle
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- General understanding and experience with relational databases.
- Proven experience in supporting large-scale projects.
- Detail and results oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a multi-tasks environment.
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment with strict deadliness
- Solid interpersonal skills are required.
- Solid understanding of Application/Web servers
- Motivated to seek out solutions to complicated problems
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent problem solving, development and debugging skills are a must.
Additional Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development
- Knowledge of common design patterns and pattern based development
- Experience working within a Unix environments
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position you are applying for.
We will come back to you shortly.